Bitcoin based Decentralized Exchange
Your Keys, your Crypto!

  • Multisignature DEX (User holds one key, nodes hold the other key)
  • Proof of Reserves. Accounts publicly verified. Full transparancy with privacy intact.
  • Uses Threshold Keys (Similar to Shamir's Secret Sharing) & Decentralized Nodes
  • OPEN SOURCE! Run JavaScript locally with a couple clicks
  • Provides Deadmans Switch & Backup Solution in Case of a Force Majeure
  • Protected from Hacking, Phishing and Supply Chain Attack
  • Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum and altcoins and can even support Monero
  • High speed trading! Uses signature hashes to route debt between users


No Spam. No Junk. No Joke.


Come trade with Over the Counter!

P2P Trading is Open

Buy & Sell Over The Counter and Person to Person, while we build NightTrader;
Decentralized Multi Signature Wallet and Exchange.

Double Deposit Escrow Protection

Optional trustless protection with BitBay.Market

Learn more about BitBay.Market

Privacy Intact

No cloud, no leaks, no sharing.

Chat with us in private directly here!

Mobile friendly

Buy and sell popular digital currencies directly with OTC Desk on and off-ramp

Start Trading

Coming this Winter:
NightTrader MSig DEX!

World Class, Decentralized Multi Signature Wallet and Exchange!

We can't Access your Funds

We can't Access your Funds

Client side generated key password will give you control of your keys, your coins.

Multi Signature Protected

Multi Signature Protected

Cryptocurrency stored on our Site are extra secure with 2 of 2 signatures.

World Class & Fast DEX

World Class & Fast DEX

With our unique trustless IOU system we have a faster and cheaper exchange than any other DEX in the industry.

Private & Frictionless

Private & Frictionless

Unique legal setup allows frictionless user management and is hardcore privacy focused.


0.25% trading fee. That’s all.

Low Trading Fees

We strive to be very competitive. Even so it is hard to compare us to other exchanges or wallets, since our security is exceptional.


Earn Money with NightTrader:

NightTrader has yet again revolutionized the crypto exchange industry with our referral system. Unlike other greedy exchanges, when you refer someone to these exchanges, you may receive a one-time payment of up to $10-20 for each referral.

In contrast, NightTrader provides continuous weekly rewards for your referrals. Your referrals continue to generate rewards for you as long as they keep actively trading. This allows you to build a network of referrals and potentially create a substantial weekly income.

Furthermore, if your referrals also bring in new referrals, you still receive a portion of the referral bonuses generated by their network. NightTrader has a 5-tier referral system. Let’s delve into how it works.

NightTrader employs a continuous reward system. 1/10th of all trade fees earned by the exchange are reserved to fund the 5-tier referral reward system.The more referrals you bring in, the more potential rewards you can earn from their trade fees. As they continue to refer others, your earnings continue to grow as well.

Here’s how the referral system is structured:

How can I earn Money with NightTrader?

Signup and get your referal code.

Then share it with your friends and traders to get a percentage of their trading fees.

How much can I make on trading fees?

Here is an example:

If you sign up one person and they trade a Million Dollars and you are getting 0.1 % then you would net 1000 Dollars of that trade.

What are the differnt payout levels?

The 1st tier is called CryptoKnight status. You achieve this status by directly referring someone using your invite code. As a CryptoKnight, you receive 60% of the 1/10th of trade fees generated by your referrals’ trading activities. However, if your referrals don’t trade, you won’t receive any trade fees from them. The remaining 40% of the fees go to the exchange to support higher-tier trade fee payouts.

The 2nd tier is CryptoBaron status. As a CryptoBaron, you earn 60% of the remaining 40% (equivalent to 24%) in referral trade fee rewards. The exchange holds the remaining 16% to support higher-tier trade fee payouts.

The 3rd tier is CryptoEarl status. As a CryptoEarl, you earn 60% of the remaining 16% (equivalent to 9.6%) in referral trade fee rewards. The exchange holds the remaining 6.4% for supporting higher-tier trade fee payouts.

The 4th tier is CryptoDuke status. As a CryptoDuke, you earn 60% of the remaining 6.4% (equivalent to 3.84%) in referral trade fee rewards. The exchange holds the remaining 2.56% to support the final tier trade fee payout.

The 5th tier is CryptoPrince status. As a CryptoPrince, you earn 60% of the remaining 6.4% (equivalent to 3.84%) in referral trade fee rewards. The exchange holds the remaining 2.56% to support the final tier trade fee payout.

What is required to participate?

You only need to signup with an Email or Bitmessage account to get your referal link. To withdraw earnings, you need to make at least one trade.

Is there more Information on Rewards?

NightTrader Referral Rewards takes 1/10 of all trade fees generated by referrals. In order to maintain referral levels, all traders chained together must trade at least once per week (note that if your referrer above you does not trade, it does not affect your rewards from your referrals if you all trade).

Since NightTrader cannot guarantee that referrals will trade, NightTrader must retain a minimum of 40% of the 1/10 reward for the sake of using a 5 level system.

Are rewards garanteed?

Because this is a new exchange, the affilate program maybe subject to change at any time.








Alpha + Beta Testing

We invite our community to test the multi signature wallets, backup recovery tools and some limited trading with testnet and realnet coins.


Soft Launch

Once beta testing of functionality, security, reliability and performance is complete we will make the front end UX/UI design more attractive. During this phase we can launch to the public without big marketing; A so called soft launch.


Optimized Customer Support

Organizing support channels based on user feedback, and creating FAQ's and instructional videos on "how to" use the exchange.


API and Index Site Listings

Creating a well documented API with end user integration, to enable 3rd party applications and get other businesses connected. Also hooking up data to Coinmarketcap, Coingecko and so forth.


BTM and Exchange House Integration

Integrating with the two leading Bitcoin ATM (BTM) manufacturers, GENERAL BYTES and Genesis Bitcoin ATM's and connecting to the pre signed on Exchange Houses.


Adding more Coins and Chains

Adding more coins to NightTrader, especially multi-chain support for all EVM compatible blockchains besides the UTXO Coin and enabling true ultra secure cross chain trading.


Security Audits and Hardening

Creating new milestones after some extensive security audits and eventual fixes.